Now Sorted Pty Limited (ABN 76 168 812 655) herein referred to as NSPL
Privacy Disclosure Statement
- Privacy & Security
- You agree that you will attend to all requirements as to privacy of and data protection for your clients and/or prospects as a Business User or for yourself as a Personal User.
- You agree to comply with all privacy obligations and laws in respect of data provided to you.
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with NSPL’s privacy policies, from time to time as published on the NOW SORTED web-site, www.nowsorted.com.
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) requires us to have procedures in place to cover the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we may hold about you. Your satisfaction in this regard is important to us and we draw the following statement to your attention.
- There are two types of subscriber users of the NSPL service (referred to as NOW SORTED services in our Terms & Conditions): one type is a licensed Business user and the other type is a licensed Personal user; both types of user pay a fee to NSPL to use the service.
- Subscriber users of the NSPL Service input data at two stages:
- first, when applying to the NSPL web-site (www.nowsorted.com) by providing name and contact details at the sign-up stage. This information is referred to below as the User’s Basic Registration Information;
- second, users of NOW SORTED Services input family and business data into NSPL Software (app.nowsorted.com) which is stored on Internet servers located in Australia; such information is referred to below as Your Family Data and such data is limited to one gigabyte of storage space per Family unless otherwise agreed.
- A registered Affiliate of NSPL is a person or entity who is recognised by NSPL as an introducer of clients to NSPL Services and is defined in the Terms and Conditions agreement.
- To pay NSPL for a subscription all Users are required to use the online PayPal service where options are provided to pay for their subscription.
- NSPL keeps your Basic Registration Information in accordance with the following terms:
- NSPL will collect Basic Registration Information from you including, but not limited to, your name, email address, physical address and telecommunication device details.
- NSPL will make all reasonable efforts to handle all personal Basic Registration Information securely.
- NSPL will use the Basic Registration Information collected to send you information about its web-site, tools, and other reasonable information.
- NSPL will not send you information about a third party unless requested by you.
- NSPL reserves the right to sell Basic Registration Information but only to a purchaser of Now Sorted Pty Limited or to a purchaser of a section of the business directly related to your registration information.
- You have the right to reasonable access to the information about you that NSPL has collected.
- NSPL deals with your Family Data in accordance with the following terms:
- NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any Family Data information collected from the clients of a Business user.
- NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any Family Data information collected from a Personal user.
- A registered Affiliate of NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any Family Data information collected from a Personal user or client of a Business user.
- NSPL employs the following security protocols relating to the use of NOW SORTED Services software:
- All users will require a username & password that requires 8 (eight) characters, including a number, a capital letter, and a symbol, to login into the system.
- Usernames & passwords are encrypted to stop any attempts at ‘sniffing’ the password.
- Two-factor authentication is required if wrong password is used or is forgotten.
- Role based security is used to limit access to data within the system.
- All data travelling between the user’s browser and application servers are encrypted using transport layer security (TLS).
- Data entered is stored and encrypted within the database using AES256.
- All servers are behind firewalls with specific access control lists that only allow authorised traffic flows.
- There is no access to user data without valid credentials being passed.
- Servers are security hardened to have a minimum set of services running.
Though strict precautions, as outlined in this statement, have been made to protect the security of Your Family Data entered into the software provided by NSPL (and as updated from time to time) you enter such data on the Internet entirely at your own risk. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Family Data we cannot guarantee its absolute security.